Datascan’s Self-Scan solution reduces our client’s cost of taking a physical inventory, improves inventory accuracy and remains on the cutting edge of technology. Our history of innovation has been driven by listening to our client’s needs and developing solutions to meet each individual challenge.
The Datascan All-Inclusive Solution-as-a-Service
Our Self-Scan Solution offers:
- Guaranteed inventory dates determined by the client
- All equipment and area tags shipped directly to the stores
- Fit-for-Purpose scanner, ergonomically designed for rapid, stress-free scanning
- Intuitive, configurable software with a user-friendly interface
- Extensive quality assurance and control on all software prior to shipment
- Unparalleled reporting and analysis capabilities
- Mobile access to real-time data
- No additional store set-up required
- Customizable count close options based on client’s own procedures
- Industry leading data security
- Global Client Support Center access
- 24-hour technical support, 365 days a year
- User community and best practices forum
- Inventory process consulting and planning
Secure & Trusted
Our client’s information requires a secure, fault tolerant data center with a robust and compliant technology infrastructure, comparable to its own secure data system. Datascan’s priority is making certain that our data centers in the US and Europe are best-in-class. ISO and other security certifications are available on request.
Wherever your inventory counts take place around the globe, Datascan provides ample communication lines, servers and routers ensuring high availability and uninterrupted inventory activity. Independent testing and load simulations are conducted bi-annually to ensure system load capabilities are sufficient to exceed our stringent tolerance requirements. Data encryption is strictly applied on the scanner, during communication and at our data centers. All security exists independently from a client’s infrastructure.